Today I’m rocking what I like to call the Twisted Ballerina Bun. I like to rock this when I’m going for that professional look.
This is how I achieve my Twisted Ballerina Bun:
Items You'll Need
- water bottle (optional)
- leave-in conditioner/moisturizer/gel/pomade (optional)
- hair tie (2)
- hair/bobby pins (optional)
- Spritz hair with water, so that hair is pliable. (optional depending on the mood my hair is in)
- Add leave-in conditioner/moisturizer and/or gel. (again, optional depending on the mood my hair is in. I normally use leave-in conditioner)
- Smooth hair from top to bottom. You can either use your hands, or a brush.
- Gather hair into a ponytail. Smooth the crown so there are no bumps.
- Secure the ponytail with a hair tie.
- Take the ponytail and roll it together from top to bottom. Then twist into a circle. Then secure with hair tie.
Add a hairpins for extra security. (optional)
Add gel or pomade to smooth out crown and sides. (Optional) You can either use your hands, or a brush to smooth in.