Sunday, February 24, 2013

Introducing "Hair's Yvie"

Hello World...  Hair's Yvie.....(In my "Tonight Show" voice) lol

I am constantly receiving questions and comments from fellow kinky curly naturalistas (and non-naturals as well) on haircare and hair products.  So in the spirit of sharing, I decided to start a blog to share some of my experiences over the past years (thanks to my fellow UHart alum Juanita's prompting :-) 

I've had alot of trial and error, and some big hits and misses.  What works for one may or may not work for the other so its important to keep at it until you find what your hair response to.

By NO means am I an expert!!!  I still have days when I look like a big ole frizz ball.  But I will say that my good hair days definitely outweigh my bad hair days.  And for that I am thankful!  So for all you naturalista's out there, and those that are contemplating.....keep at it my friends!  Do not be discouraged.  You will find your groove.  I love living the natural life! It is totally worth all the ups and downs!  NO LYE!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment